Conditions of Use
After member registration, you can use various services that DOLK offers.
Please click on the below button if you agree to DOLK STATION's Conditions and Privacy Notice after reading them well.
[DOLK Membership Rules]
Article 1 Definitions
For the purpose of these rules, the following definitions apply:
(1) Member: Any individual that has agreed with these rules and has been registered as a DOLK member in accordance with the predetermined procedures.
(3) Member Data: Information about Members disclosed by the Members themselves to any of the companies affiliated with the Group as well as historical data regarding Members' Transactions.
Article 2 DOLK Membership
1. A Member can use any of the Services available on Group Sites under the terms and conditions set forth by the Group. The Member may be required to register in order to use some of the Services as specified by the companies affiliated with the Group.
2. A Member may not transfer, sublease, pledge, or dispose of his/her membership status and rights granted by the Group via use of the Services in any form whatsoever.
Article 3 These Rules
These rules apply to all Members and must be observed at the time they sign up for membership and after they have been registered as a Member.
Article 4 Member Registration
1. Member qualification
Any individual who has agreed to these rules and applied for membership according to the prescribed procedure will be granted membership upon completion of the specified registration procedure. Membership registration must be done by an individual who wishes to become a Member. Registration by proxy is not permitted. The Company reserves the right to deny membership to individuals whose membership has been revoked in the past or those
who for any reason are deemed unqualified for membership by the Company.
2. Entering Member Data
When registering for membership, the registrant must correctly enter the required information in the online form after having carefully read the instructions.
Article 5 User ID and Password Management
The Member agrees to maintain his/her user ID and password without disclosing it to any third party and shall be responsible for taking necessary measures such as changing his/her user ID and password on a regular basis. Upon confirmation via the prescribed method that the user ID and password entered matches those that have been registered by the Member, the Group shall regard such access to have been made by the said Member and shall not be held liable for any damage arising from any unauthorized use of the Member's user ID and password or for any other reasons.
Article 6 Change of Registered Information
When there are any changes to his/her registered information, the Member shall immediately update his/her registration. The Group shall not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of the Member's failure to update his/her registration information. Any Transactions completed before making changes to the registration information will be based on the prior information provided by the Member. The Member is responsible for directly contacting the Service Provider to notify it of any changes to his/her registration information if necessary.
Article 7 Cancellation of Membership
Any Member who wishes to cancel his/her membership must delete his/her Member Data him/herself. Membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed cancellation procedure.
Article 8 Transactions on Group Sites
Any Transaction carried out by the Member with any Service Provider via the Group Site is a direct transaction between the Member and Service Provider. Group affiliated companies shall be neither involved in nor responsible for such a Transaction except when they are the Service Provider of the said Transaction. Any problem arising out of a Transaction must be solved between the Member and Service Provider.
Article 9 Disclaimer
2. The Group will not be liable for any damage caused by any system interruption, delay, suspension, or data loss due to connection or computer failure, unauthorized access to data, and any other damage caused to the Member relating to the use of the Services provided by the Group.
3. The Group makes no warranties that e-mail content sent from Group Sites, Group's server, or domain will be free of any computer virus or any other harmful elements.
4. The Group will not be liable for the consequences of any information or advice it may occasionally provide to Members and Service Providers.
5. The Group will not be liable for any damage caused by the Member's infringement of these rules.
Article 10 Prohibition
When using the Services, the Member agrees not to:
(2) harm the rights, interests, or reputation of the Group, Service Providers, or third parties;
(3) engage in activities that may cause mental and physical harm to minors, or offend public order and morals;
(4) engage in activities that cause a nuisance or offend other users or third parties;
(5) provide false information;
(6) send or post any harmful computer programs or e-mail messages;
(7) illegally access the Group's server or computer; or
(8) lend or give its user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party.
Article 11 Handling of Member Data
Article 12 Use of Services
Article 13 Change or Abolition of Services
The Group reserves the right to change or abolish the Services, in whole or in part, at its discretion.
Article 14 Suspension of Services and Cancellation of Membership
1. The Group reserves the right to suspend the use of Services by a specific Member, change his/her user ID and password, or cancel his/her membership without prior notice in any of the following circumstances. The Group shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Member due to such action.
(1) The Member violates the law or any of These and Other Rules.
(2) The Member abuses any of the Services.
(3) The security of the Member must be ensured in certain circumstances such as when an incorrect password is entered consecutively in excess of the specified number of times a password can be reentered.
(4) In any other circumstances that the Company deems such action necessary.
2. The Group reserves the right to change the Member's user ID and password, or cancel his/her membership without prior notice when he/she does not log in at the specified frequency within the period specified by the Company.
Article 15 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
These rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Any dispute arising out of the provisions of these rules shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
Yes, I agree
No, I don't agree